|OPW / Breakaways is a device that attached between dispensers and hose (located on the top of dispenser). It is a separator between dispenser and hose (with a valve) that help to prevent the leakage of oil when hose are accidental pulling off.
OPW 66REC 3/4" DRY Reconnectable Breakaway
Body : Die-cast zinc
Protective Sleeves : Impact resistant nylon
Main seals : Viton®
Main Spring : Stainless steel
Guide and Poppets : Acetal
|- Accidental pulling Protection: Break away device can be discharged from dispenser when accidental pulling is happens
- Reduce fuel dispensers damage
- Absorb pulling force up to 250 pounds
- Costless and easy to connect back, just push and spin. Guarantee by UL standard.
- Body is made from zinc
- Lock is made from hard nylon
- Viton seal
- Spring is made from stainless steel